Profile

Watch me
Vanessa's the name.
Forgive the occasional language errors.
Get it going

Its not how good you are,
its how good you want to be.

I can't take it
Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hi guys! <:
Went for Cedar Fiesta yesterday and it was awesome fun. I miss everything about Cedar and being back in school feels reaaaaally really good. And I met all my retarded friends omg i miss them so much :'> But i didnt get to meet a lot of my retarded friends too cos I had to leave early for series 3. >:
Debbie was such a scam haha she dragged me all the way to the nerf gun station to cheat my money! "VANEH I WANT THE CUTE BANANA!!!!!!!" We bargained from $1/shot to $1 for 3 shots we are cheapo to the max. Haha i swear cedarians are damn adorable <:
So anyway i wasted all my money on the over priced food but who cares right, everything feels okay when you're in cedar so its all worth my money hahaha. Wish i could stay longer and watch all my friends and juniors performed and get dunked. Sighsigh. Now everyone's talking about when they will next go back to cedar for a certain event and they're all looking forward to speech day except me >: apparently nett score of 5 does not qualify me for speechday. sigh.
Series 3 was quite fun though!! Okay I didnt do exceptionally well, but I think it was okay. Funnily, i threw about the same distance for 600g as my 500g jav. I need to break that stupid barrier within me. #BREAKTHROUGH!
Sighsigh school team trials tomo. Not that I have a choice to not be in the team but somehow i feel uneasy knowing that nationals is approaching and I am still ultimate lepak. >: Please please 29m for me soon.

ANW. Relatively productive today. Studied with my hao peng you! <: Going out to do homework was the right decision. Ultimate bitchy and mean session. My hao peng you is the first guy I know who is so bitchily funny hahahaha. SIGH I FEEL BAD FOR BEING MEAN BUT im sorry. until she gains back my respect i dont think i'm going to be any nicer. its been sometime since i've been so bitchy to anyone. and if you knew me well enough you would know i dont really hate people but she touched a nerve. im hoping she wouldnt come and tread on my toes again, i really dont know how i will be if she does.
I cant tolerate immature kids and it just so happens she fits into all the description of all that i despise. Harsh, i know, but thats me for you. I am like an ultimate hypocrite. >:

ANW haopengyou! if you are reading this, don't be sad or confused or be stuck in a dilemma okay. Being nice is a virtue you should be proud of yourself <:

Taiwan dramas are too draggy and lamely dramatic for me to stand. This show has been going on ever since that girl was a baby now she's going to get married and i doubt its gonna be over anytime soon. TV dramas make me roll my eyes so much its gonna get stuck soon ohmygod.
8:54 PM

Hello!




Goodbyes are for lonely people

❤Simple Plan <3 ❤

Misc
❤Bilson
❤Mr Cheang
❤Patricia
❤Perry
❤XinZhi


Eunosians
❤Brannigan
❤Crystal
❤Rayson
❤Samantha
❤TuanGiap
❤ZhaoHua


Cedarians
❤2M
❤Anu
❤Daphne
❤Geraldine
❤JieYing
❤Kimberly
❤Rabiatul
❤Sarah R
❤Shamitaa

Throwers

❤Alethea
❤Livia
❤Lee
❤Lenis
❤Nicole
❤Nikki
❤Ya Le
❤Yen Yin

friend
Rewind

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three