|
Profile |
Get it going
Its not how good you are, its how good you want to be. |
|
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Phase one This is gonna be a long post. I know long posts are boring but I have to say what I want to say so.. Here goes: EMO NEMO PHASE ONE AS PROMISED. Lol anyway I was saying a month ago that I would probably be emo for the next 6 months due to cultural shock in VJ. Hmm its kind of true but not true at the same time. Allow me to explain if you have the patience and time to read. ORIENTATION WAS A BLAST. Yknow how I always said I'm going to be friendless and alone and be anti social at orientation during the holidays cos I'm too lazy to make new friends? Yeah okay I was talking shit as always. I had lots of fun making new friends in VJ <: Everyone's so friendly! All you have to do is to walk up to them and ask what are their names and there you go! a new friend! :D So anyway there were 8 orientation groups with lots of sub ogs in them I dknow how many. I was in Cyclops 5! And my OG mates are hilarious. We have ZhiPeng, Michal, Jun Xuan, Xue Lun, Vivian, Gracia, Rayson, Melvin, Bernie, Yan Ling, Hao Nan, Ezra, Pearlyn, 'Ainina and myself. So anyway most of us were from different schools and we were quite quiet initially.. But then suddenly we got to know each other better after the first OG dinner and it was so fun! There was this guy who called himself the Qi(sp?! Pronounced as cheeeeeeeeeeee) master and predicted Melv's love life using cards. It was really funny seeing him do it with his poker face and all. I swear VJ is filled with crazy and fun people <: So I dont exactly feel out of place. But then again, not entirely "in" place at the same time. I'm a bit confused. OH then yesterday we had mass dance at suntec fountain of wealth! IT WAS CRAZY FUN I SWEARRRRRRR. We just go around and scream and jump and shout about random things. Oh we had to listen to a 10min long mp3 track before the whole thing started and it was so funny. "Good evening Victorians!" (Creepy voice?) "If you're following me, I want you to nod your head!... Hi-five your friend! Hi-five a passer by!... Wherever you are, sit down and meditate for 10seconds. Breathe in... Breathe out... 1 2 3 jump!.. Good job!" It was so funny i felt like I was in Barney's show. I get praised for following instructions. I mean seriously how often do you get praised for following instructions when you're 16/17? So yes that was after we had dinner as an OG and after we made fun of vivi and zhipeng. After the mp3 thingy we all just went crazy at the fountain and went around in "trains" chanting what nots. We did all the mass dances around the fountain as well and it was so fun. Oh I think I had the most fun cheering VJ cheers in chinese? 'cos Zhipeng told us he heard someone cheered Yo VJC! in chinese during sea sports carnival. But he wasn't sure of the words, so we decided to translate it ourselves. So we translated Yo VJC! Pump it up and VJ power. IT WAS DAMN FUNNY I SWEAR. But I guess it was much funnier then when I was high. I honestly don't think you will get the same effect if you teach them the cheer in school on monday morning. Ah, fun fun fun. So... I guess that summarises the fun part of VJ. What sucks is the lessons I guess? I don't know, I mean I am really not getting used to the whole JC lecture tutorial system. We used to have something like that in Cedar but over here its like 10x faster. We just go zoom zoom zoom every lesson and we're expected to absorb and know everything at that pace. Okay I get everyone in Vj is like damn smart but please don't forget that there are people like me >: I take really really long to understand things and when i finally get something they have already gotten 2 other things!!! Anyway I felt so horrible on the 2nd day of lessons I just wanted to sigh cry and die. So thats partly the reason why I decided not to sign up for SC on top of my throws commitment. I'm quite sure I am on the brink of death already. So I signed up to be in ECO Singapore's steering committee and application seems positive at the moment <: And I signed up for Earth Watch! Hopefully I will get training sort out so that I will be able to help out at MPS again soon. I really miss helping out at MPS. Feel like part of my life is missing when I'm not going there. Sigh. So yeah, the main reason why I would be an odd ball emo nemo-ing away is because I feel exceptionally inferior to my school/classmates and possibly team mates. When new throwers come in I hope I won't throw face and be a noob shit. Homework is piling up I hope I know how to do most of them >: Life sucks a lot more when you're less smart compare to everyone else. 7:31 PM
|
Hello! Goodbyes are for lonely people ❤Simple Plan <3 ❤ Misc ❤Bilson ❤Mr Cheang ❤Patricia ❤Perry ❤XinZhi Eunosians ❤Brannigan ❤Crystal ❤Rayson ❤Samantha ❤TuanGiap ❤ZhaoHua Cedarians ❤2M ❤Anu ❤Daphne ❤Geraldine ❤JieYing ❤Kimberly ❤Rabiatul ❤Sarah R ❤Shamitaa Throwers ❤Alethea ❤Livia ❤Lee ❤Lenis ❤Nicole ❤Nikki ❤Ya Le ❤Yen Yin friend Rewind October 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 |