Profile

Watch me
Vanessa's the name.
Forgive the occasional language errors.
Get it going

Its not how good you are,
its how good you want to be.

I can't take it
Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hi guys!
Okay anyway I was gonna finish my math tutorial and study econs. But being the lazy ass that I am I ended up here. BLAH.
So anyway, training in the morning was quite okay today but I was super duper tired as always. Although I felt that my throws were not bad. Throwing lower works! <: Its like jabbing but much much much futher. I passed the Mimosa Barrier! :D (The Mimosa Barrier is this patch of Mimosa in the middle of the field)
Kind of reminds me when Jervenne and I used to compete with each other during training a lot. Like if she threw further than me more than the number of times i threw further than her, she would get an ice blended drink from me or something. I miss having someone to have fun training with. Now I'm mostly on my own. Not that my teammates are not nice or anything, but they're just not like Jervenne. :(

I miss the 4 of us being together and talking about shit and everything all the time.
Nicole + Vaneh + Yenyin + Jervenne = Ultimate retards.
I love how we balance out each other's weaknesses and come together so well <: Like how Nicole is damn fierce and firm and I'm like super  coward haha. And Jervenne is super crazy and does stupid things and we all just give her the face. AH guys if you ever read this, i miss you guys like crazy. >:
Sometimes Nicole and I would be like assholes and scold you guys but we love you all the sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyway nationals in a month's time this is the slackest I have felt. Ever. I mean when I was sec1/2, Mr Seem would be constantly reminding us that Nationals is coming and we must be prepared. Everything we do revolved around throwing and it was basically all we thought about in our heads. We had to like meditate and all it was really quite funny and stressful at the same time. I mean we count down since November like WHO DOES THAT? Oh Cedar throwers do. HAHA. But mr seem prepared us emotionally and mentally well if not physically.
Then when i was sec3/4 it was really really stressful 'cos I had to fight my way into the school team. It was no longer "granted" in a sense. I had to fight with my seniors, go through trials just to get the spot in the team. And it was really stressful because I didn't want to hurt my seniors' feelings. I mean we both want it really badly and I know that she would feel sad like i would if i didnt get it. sec4 was mostly self pressure. I mean as the captain, i didnt know what it would be like if i werent in the team. So I was really really really scared and I wasn't performing at all. Thank god for lovely and supportive teammates <: And I want to thank and applaud Claudia for her sportsmanship <: My throwers are the epitome of a team. And I will forever be grateful to Cedar for putting me in Throws.

well i shall (attempt to) return to my work.
BE HAPPY GUYS <:
12:35 AM

Hello!




Goodbyes are for lonely people

❤Simple Plan <3 ❤

Misc
❤Bilson
❤Mr Cheang
❤Patricia
❤Perry
❤XinZhi


Eunosians
❤Brannigan
❤Crystal
❤Rayson
❤Samantha
❤TuanGiap
❤ZhaoHua


Cedarians
❤2M
❤Anu
❤Daphne
❤Geraldine
❤JieYing
❤Kimberly
❤Rabiatul
❤Sarah R
❤Shamitaa

Throwers

❤Alethea
❤Livia
❤Lee
❤Lenis
❤Nicole
❤Nikki
❤Ya Le
❤Yen Yin

friend
Rewind

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three