Profile

Watch me
Vanessa's the name.
Forgive the occasional language errors.
Get it going

Its not how good you are,
its how good you want to be.

I can't take it
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hi guys!
Today was quite eventful(I think). I'm really sleepy now but I had this urge to blog before I sleep so.. TADA here I am. PS its almost 1.30am I'm so lousy nowadays I can barely stay up at night >:
Training was = sianz. I'm sorry apparently I have lost all drive and motivation to train. I'm becoming one of those people whom i used to say I hate - People who train for the sake of training. I dont even enjoy training >: Except for the fact that I am spending my time doing something meaningful and useful instead of sleeping and yknow doing nothing.
Speaking of doing nothing, I would be doing nothing on the following Monday and the next because there will be no MPS on public holidays. I am secretly very sad because i will then have nothing to do. Which will probably mean I will spend it doing nothing. Maybe watch some tv and then do nothing. Sighz.
Today was fun because Nikki and I visited Logos Hope! Its this ship that travels all over the world selling all sorts of books. I bought this book about how this ship came about and I realised it started off because people wanted to spread the idea of god to everyone. I'm not a v religious person, I mean i dont even have a religion, but i was really really impressed with the drive of this people to want to achieve something. They started off by sharing books and knowledge using trucks around the world. But then they found it too costly and somehow they thought of a ship! So this way they would be able to go all over the world more efficiently and reach more people <: Initially they thought with the small amount of people they had, they would not be able to make much of a difference but they did! And I am so happy and proud of them <: I only wish i had such passion and drive to go after my dreams in future.

Oh yes and today i felt foolishly naive at the MPS. I was truly troubled by the fact that there are so many people with financial difficulties. Sometimes I think my family wouldve been richer if we spent out money wiser and stuff. But then again I'm very thankful that my family can still survive and do well unlike many others who turned up to the MPS. Mr Zainal is right, many people in Singapore are not truly poor even though they face financial difficulties. They are only so because they have made poor financial decisions and planning. Thats why they are in such states. The truly poor will definitely receive aid. Though its hard to say for the "not-truly" poor because they're neither here nor there. It troubles me that its so difficult to help such people. We need to make them realise the importance of financial planning and stuff so that they dont end up in such situations.
Oh and I felt foolishly naive because I couldn't comprehend and accept that families do turn their backs on each other. I dont understand how families can do that to each other. They can actually force their parents to move out because of disputes with each other. Some divorced couples make things difficult for each other by refusing to follow what they have promised or what the court has ruled. I dont understand why its so hard just to be nice to someone you love or once loved. It troubles me greatly to see such things happening but not being able to change anything.
I only wish things can get better and those who need help will receive them. Sighz.

Ok KP show tmr!! <: Can't wait for meet and greet YAYZ! :D
Go for gold
1:19 AM

Hello!




Goodbyes are for lonely people

❤Simple Plan <3 ❤

Misc
❤Bilson
❤Mr Cheang
❤Patricia
❤Perry
❤XinZhi


Eunosians
❤Brannigan
❤Crystal
❤Rayson
❤Samantha
❤TuanGiap
❤ZhaoHua


Cedarians
❤2M
❤Anu
❤Daphne
❤Geraldine
❤JieYing
❤Kimberly
❤Rabiatul
❤Sarah R
❤Shamitaa

Throwers

❤Alethea
❤Livia
❤Lee
❤Lenis
❤Nicole
❤Nikki
❤Ya Le
❤Yen Yin

friend
Rewind

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three