|
Profile |
Get it going
Its not how good you are, its how good you want to be. |
|
Monday, April 4, 2011
IM SO HAPPY I THINK IM GOING TO DIE. HI GUYS OK LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT MY EVENTFUL DAY IM SO EXCITED I CAN SWITCH THE CAPS LOCK OFF I AM SORRY HAHAH. Ok so i was being damn annoying today cos its the 4th of april and i am sure all of you know what comes after that. So i just went around reminding everyone tmr's date and showing off my new colourful bag. BE JEALOUSZXS my friends. When i was jogging i told miss yang and ms wong about my birthday hahaha. im so annoying i know but i like it. Heh. In my defence, everyone else was just as annoying. Vaneh: "GUESS WHATS HAPPENING TMR!!!" Everyone: "Tmr got english prelim oral!!! And of course, as always its a tuesday." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I wonder how many ppl got smacked by me today for that hoho. Then i was quite high until training started. Before that Nicole told me the NYG throwers dont like me >:( WHY WHY WHY. I was v upset cos i dont know why they dont like me. I didnt do anything, did i did i did i? >:( Actually i thought today's throws were not bad. But when i saw the videos later, i noticed that i didnt have the Reverse C and i didnt use my hips. ARMS ARMS ARMS. One day imma chop them off. So i got really puzzled and angry and sad all at once. Moreover the javelin throwers were v noisy. like what the shit they were discussing about some guy during training. HELLO WE'RE TRAINING HERE CAN YOU GUYS FOCUS. It got worse when 3 VS guys appeared and everyone was noisy >:( I challenged Genis and she threw v v far today >:) GoodJob!! In turn i threw about 24m consistently maybe a few 25ms not bad ok not bad. But i was still v annoyed and blahblah lah so yeah. I was still quite annoyed when we were doing gym but then i saw Crystal help us replace the weights and stuffs im like hey she's nice. so yay :) it made me happy to see throwers helping each other when we're all dead and tired from running and hopping. :D So i felt a little better. Then i got sad again cos i was wondering about why the NYG dislike me. sad face sad face sigh sigh. Then i started feeling v lousy hai. WHY I SO L. After training coach bought huijuen and i dinner!! AND GUESS WHAT OMFG I GOT NEW SPIKES FROM COACH IM SO HAPPY I CAN DIE. ITS REALLY DAMN AWESOME WHOA IT DOESNT EVEN HAS VELCRO ITS LIKE THE TIKTIKTIK THING OMG I CANT EXPLAIN YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. ITS REALLY AWESOME IM SO HAPPY NOW I CAN DIE. AHHHHHHHHH. THANK YOU COACH IM SORRY FOR NOT PERFORMING UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS ALL THE TIME. IM SO GUILTY THAT YOU'RE SO NICE TO ME. IM GONNA WORK DOUBLY HARD TO GET MY REVERSE C AND DRIVE SO THAT I CAN THROW FAR. BEHOLD. THE SPIKES THAT WILL BRING ME MY NEW PB. 10:05 PM
|
Hello! Goodbyes are for lonely people ❤Simple Plan <3 ❤ Misc ❤Bilson ❤Mr Cheang ❤Patricia ❤Perry ❤XinZhi Eunosians ❤Brannigan ❤Crystal ❤Rayson ❤Samantha ❤TuanGiap ❤ZhaoHua Cedarians ❤2M ❤Anu ❤Daphne ❤Geraldine ❤JieYing ❤Kimberly ❤Rabiatul ❤Sarah R ❤Shamitaa Throwers ❤Alethea ❤Livia ❤Lee ❤Lenis ❤Nicole ❤Nikki ❤Ya Le ❤Yen Yin friend Rewind October 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 |