|
Profile |
Get it going
Its not how good you are, its how good you want to be. |
|
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I just wanna Jump! Hi guys, life's a bitch, I never have enough time. Hai ok sorry I know it's my fault. But ah, it seems like my days are getting shorter and shorter. On my way home just now, when I was at pasir ris, I thought, 7 hours ago, I just got dismissed from school, then 7 hours before that, I just reached school! And another 7 hours ago, I was in bed. God dammit I never realize time passed so fast. Ok anw since it's not gonna change even if I keep complaining about it, let me tell you the best parts of today :) NIKKI GOT 1ST FOR SHOR PUT AND NAAZILAH GOT 3RD! PB FOR BOTH, SO PROUD OF YOU GAIZXS :) And dewi, don't be too upset, take today as a motivation to push yourself dowager greater heights. When you feel like giving up, remember today and remind yourself why you have to train hard. You'll get back up, jiayou! Ok so I woke up damn tired and sad that I have to go back to school. I kept on snoozing for my alarm, I was almost late. Ok anw not looking forward to school at all. Ah so sian didnt do well for emath TA blah. Then they did so much for differentiation yesterday and I understood no shit today. Chem electrolysis part2 is omfg diffucult I'm so fucking screwed for prelim 1. Got kicked out of class during physics with approx 1/3 of the class. Or maybe half. Wtv. I don't know how to do physics at all my god I'm gonna die. Hai ok so my school life sucks like that. After school chionged to foyer to wait for the other throwers to come down so we can go CCK and support nikki Naazilah and dewi! We waited for so long there were no taxis :( in the end at about 2.30 we got a cab. Initially he was reluctant to send 5 of us there but we begged and yay he so nice sent us there in the end. Xiexieni uncle you will have hao bao cos you v hao xin:) yay anw so we ran to the stands and cheered for them hooho. K I'm damn tired sorry I shall continue Tmr. I think I'm dying :( 10:30 PM
|
Hello! Goodbyes are for lonely people ❤Simple Plan <3 ❤ Misc ❤Bilson ❤Mr Cheang ❤Patricia ❤Perry ❤XinZhi Eunosians ❤Brannigan ❤Crystal ❤Rayson ❤Samantha ❤TuanGiap ❤ZhaoHua Cedarians ❤2M ❤Anu ❤Daphne ❤Geraldine ❤JieYing ❤Kimberly ❤Rabiatul ❤Sarah R ❤Shamitaa Throwers ❤Alethea ❤Livia ❤Lee ❤Lenis ❤Nicole ❤Nikki ❤Ya Le ❤Yen Yin friend Rewind October 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 |