Profile

Watch me
Vanessa's the name.
Forgive the occasional language errors.
Get it going

Its not how good you are,
its how good you want to be.

I can't take it
Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hi guys!
Today... My plan to study was relatively successful. I finished what I set out to do but hahaha I only planned to finish the Ss chapter. I finished it at approx 1 or 2 pm so after that I didn't study anymore... :o ok next time I should plan for what to do if I am on task. Anw, I made the pretty discus board!!!! I think its v plain but hopefully its not ugly. I spent the entire afternoon doing it ok! Cos I didn't have the thick marker so I had to make do with the thin one and it took my an entire afternoon to bold it and outline it in gold. Oh yeah and I should probably tell dad I found a physics tutor and probably gonna start having tuition soon. Heh I haven't told him anything about getting a tutor yet I hope he won't get mad. Ok anw so I kinda wasted my weekend away not studying at all. Ahh shit how. I even intend to go swimming next weekend. Shitzxs this way I'll never be ready for prelims >:(
Anw A div shot Tmr!!!! Jiayou Lee Zhixuan eugenia!! Throw far far >:)
I'm starting to think my plan to get into a good jc isn't gonna work considering how I'm not studying at all...
Ok wait yknow today I was studying Ss then I was thinking about the gulf war conflict and all that shit. And I think none of this wouldve occured if the two parties weren't such selfish Shitzxs. I mean why did Kuwait had to be so naughty and not follow the OPEC quota and over produce? You want to earn more, other people also want to earn right? And look what happened because you didn't follow the quota, the price dropped! Produce some more lah. Then the issue about the two strategically located islands. Iraq wanted the islands because Kuwait had the potential to block them from using the gulf with possession ofthe islands. Having the potential to do it doesn't mean that they will do it what. Why you so paranoid! If you're so afraid why don't you go make friends with Kuwait and sign some treaty to make sure you get to use the gulf? Everything wouldve been so much better if we were all friends and cared for one another and not fight. Why don't you think about others and not just your own national interests? The world would be a much better place. Hai.
8:56 PM

Hello!




Goodbyes are for lonely people

❤Simple Plan <3 ❤

Misc
❤Bilson
❤Mr Cheang
❤Patricia
❤Perry
❤XinZhi


Eunosians
❤Brannigan
❤Crystal
❤Rayson
❤Samantha
❤TuanGiap
❤ZhaoHua


Cedarians
❤2M
❤Anu
❤Daphne
❤Geraldine
❤JieYing
❤Kimberly
❤Rabiatul
❤Sarah R
❤Shamitaa

Throwers

❤Alethea
❤Livia
❤Lee
❤Lenis
❤Nicole
❤Nikki
❤Ya Le
❤Yen Yin

friend
Rewind

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three