Profile

Watch me
Vanessa's the name.
Forgive the occasional language errors.
Get it going

Its not how good you are,
its how good you want to be.

I can't take it
Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yay. Because throwers are the most awesome people you can ever know and they make life so much more fun(:

I insist on blogging before i go to sleep so i wont forget. HEHEH

Friday
WENT TO YENYEN HOUSE AFTER TRNG RAHRAHRAH. hahaha
we had lunch at macs because we wanted to get the Happy Meal box and the fries bag. HAHA.
then.
we did nothing until Jervenne reached Bishan. HAHA then we went to fetch her and buy ingredients. I <3 grocery shopping cos its so fun. you get to run around the supermarket looking for things. HAHA. but it gets boring if its always the same supermarket. so we should shop at different places everytime. ANYWAY. Then we went back to Yenyen house and we played baking life like wth HAHAHAH until after dinner then we started BAKING like baking the real thing not the game(: YEAHHH.
Jervenne: "EH THE CAKE DAMN FAIL HOW!! Got pineapple not? fill up the thing"
V: " I check. Eh... we got. oranges. apples. avocado.. potato! mayo want? or mustard?"
J: "oh god. ignore vaneh. IT REALLY HAS NO TASTE HOW!!"
V: " ADD BUTTER!"
J: "..."
V: "Ok add lemon!!!"
Yenyin: "ADD SUGAR LAH"
*two scoops of sugar*
J:" EH NOT BAD LEH ADD SOMEMORE!!"
* ADD 7/8 scoops*
All:"EH WAH V NICE NOW."
J: "But v fat."
Y: "Aiyah throwers never mind lah."
HAHAHA I <3 THROWERS.
sent venne home and Xuan came :D:D
Saturday
1AM: WE CALLED LEEEEEE. to wish her happy birthday. HAHA
"WE DIDNT BUY YOU A CAKE ARE YOU SAD!! SORRY WE'RE ON A TIGHT BUDGET."
HEHEHEH.
Zx and Yenyen went to sleep at 1. i was googling nonsense for awhile then i decided to sleep. HAHA I DAMN PIG I WOKE UP AT 11.30 OR SMTH AHHAHA. Lunched and then went to swim and prepare water balloons and hang lee's banner and we started fire at 5.45! hahaha omg then we competed and we were like OK LETS SEE WHO'S FIRE START FIRST. its was v fun cos we never had 2 pits to play with before. hahaha. I taught claudia how to build houses for fire starters. NOT BAD RIGHT(: ok fine our fire wasnt as nice compare to theirs BUT OH WELL IM PROUD OF MY TEAM(: ALETHEA AH SHE SO ANNOYING "I JOIN WHOEVER'S WINNING!!"
V: "WE'RE WINNING! COME COME!" Alethea: "OK!!!!"
HAHA SUCKER.
THEY HAD SPIES HAHAHA. they sent spies to spy on our fire. THEY WERE INSECURE. HEH HEH HEH. Then there was this time we were hogging onto the thongs and they were like "WE NEED THONGS!!" Us: "NO!!" and they were so evil they asked huijuen to ask for the thongs from me. RAH RAH RAH. EVILLLLL.
Then Lee came and we sang her a song and we gave her the presents AND HEHEHEH SHE WAS HAPPYYY!!!!! :D:D:D then we just continued eating and cooking until someone started throwing bombs. HAHAH. WLAO PAIN CAN SOMEONE SHOT MY EYE AND IT DIDNT BURST IM LIKE OWWWW. Huijuen was like "Can you prevent them from getting me into the water? I trust you."
AND SHE DIDNT SAVE ME WHEN THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS TRYING TO THROW ME IN CAN. I WAS LIKE "HUIJUENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" and she just ignore. awesome shit. HAHA
Wuileng just totally abandoned the fact that we're allies and grabbed my feet. WOW. HEH THE AWESOME VANEH SURVIVED AND ESCAPED EVERYONE'S CLUTCHES. haha i ran away. NOT BAD RIGHT. and they diverted their attention to someone else ;) HUIJUEN'S EVIL SHE DRAGS ME DOWN WHEN SHE GETS THROWN IN >D:! hahha then we just got thrown in and out of the pool again and again until the annoying guard came and scold us cos we got complain. OH WELL. I played with WEISHAN(SHAYNE [I THINK]) SHE'S DAMN CUTE I DONT THINK SHE REMEMBERS ME BUT YEAHHH. and SOPHIEEEE. she dont like me she turns away everytime i smile at her. EH BUT I THOUGHT HER HOW TO HIGH FIVE. not bad right :D
LEE brought her zebra into the pool. HAHA and she thought it disappeared cos it floated away. I PROVED MY THROWERS WRONG WHEN I SAVED THEM IN THE POOL HAHAHA. IM LIKE YOU! DROWN!! I SAVE YOU :D:D hahah
I ate alot of Huijuen carrots :D:D but i think im sick of carrots now ))): IM SORRY HUIJUENNNNN ): then we went up to get Lee's cheese cake after that HEHEHE. and we had to go and borrow like candles. OH WELL. it was quite funny cos we wanted to use a chopstick. but it failed so we went to borrow candles instead. HEHE lee was like eating a chicken wing when we entered and her face was like O_O. HAHA. but they said the cake was nice and lee was happy. HEHEHE.
"LEE WE DIDNT BUY YOU A CAKE WE BAKED YOU ONE!!!"HEHEHHEE
Photo taking DAMN FUNNY.
"Juniors go.... Seniors go.... ETC GO IN!!" HAHA Mr ng "What about Misc!!" HAHHA, oh god. throwers are damn retarded. they said the cake's NICE!! EUGENIA SAID IT LOOKS BOUGHT. AWWW. hahah not bad righttt :D JERVENNE YENYIN OUR SUGAR WORKED. HAHA we added like 8 scoops of sugar and 2 lemons. HAHAHA Y: "BUT ITS BROWN SUGAR ITS HEALTHIER." HAHAH WLAO. Hannah was laughing at us can can can. THEN WE STARTED THROWING FOOD AT EACH OTHER. it was like the arcade game where you had to throw the balls into da mouth. HAHA YAH YAH. jervenne damn fail like 9/10 carrots/grapes all failed. HAHAHA. Then we had free tattoo service by wuileng. Her attempt to write "Huijuen" on my arm failed cos my arm refused to allow the charcoal to stain. HAHA
THEN WE PLAYED COKE ON SHOT LIKE WOAH 500ML AT ONCE AND VANEH WON ITS LIKE MY GREATEST SUCCESS EVER :D:D:D:D SO PROUD OF ME. then somehow we started playing in the pool again. HAHA SO FUN LEHZX.
Everyone was piggybagging everyone and trying to push the piggybacked person down. HAHA. so funnnn. but we got a little too noisy again so we got chased by the guard. AHAH OH I JUST RECALLED. the guard was walking pass jerv and i. then im like. "VENNE IM WEARING MY SWIMMING COSTUME UNDERNEATH" then i lifted up my shirt. just to show the guard that we werent swimming in our shirts. HAH SUCKER ;)
OH WELL. even though these was all we did. IT WAS AWESOME SHIT COS THROWERS ARE DAMN FUNNY(:
And i was suppose to send venne, wuileng and huijuen home but oh well. in the end i only sent venne and leng. OH WELL. HEHE I THINK THIS IS ALL IM DAMN TIRED OK I <3 THROWERS OK I <3 <3 <3 throwers.

OH wait. one more thing.
ITS 20TH JUNE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENDA (:
12:31 AM

Hello!




Goodbyes are for lonely people

❤Simple Plan <3 ❤

Misc
❤Bilson
❤Mr Cheang
❤Patricia
❤Perry
❤XinZhi


Eunosians
❤Brannigan
❤Crystal
❤Rayson
❤Samantha
❤TuanGiap
❤ZhaoHua


Cedarians
❤2M
❤Anu
❤Daphne
❤Geraldine
❤JieYing
❤Kimberly
❤Rabiatul
❤Sarah R
❤Shamitaa

Throwers

❤Alethea
❤Livia
❤Lee
❤Lenis
❤Nicole
❤Nikki
❤Ya Le
❤Yen Yin

friend
Rewind

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three