|
Profile |
Get it going
Its not how good you are, its how good you want to be. |
|
Friday, October 30, 2009
Another Year gone Nyeh , today started with tears and ended with tears . :( thank you for the letters :D Yea , they made me cry . :( and now everything we had done just keeps playing in my head like a black and white muted movie . Today i realised that we have really bonded as a class and its just sad that we have to split up . I was very sad after we were dismissed and that everyone had to go home . Then everyone started crying and i really dont want to become sec 3 then . i loved our cheer even though everyone was crying when we were cheering , i swear it was the loudest and bestest cheer we had ever done . i will miss filming with Liyana , Blossom , Jervenne , Irene and Natalie . I will miss Liyana raising up her hands a million times in class asking about questions . I will miss Blossom talking about recent events . I will miss staying back in class with Jervenne just because we are too lazy to go home . I will miss stealing Irene's food . I will miss watching Natalie do silly poses . I will miss Daphne smacking me for no reason . I will miss wearing high sock low sock with Daphne on Fridays . I will miss Jie Ying sitting beside me during morning assembly . I will miss stopping JieYing from studying at the courtyard before the exam . I will miss calling JieYing guai for wearing proper school uniform . I will miss chanting one chin , two chins , three chins to WoanChin when im bored . I will miss watching Sarah , Elfa and Gerry going crazy watching SuJu . I will miss Charmaine's smile . I will miss looking across the classroom looking at how Vanessa Ng sits . I will miss Bianca complaining about F1 early in the morning . I will miss eating Glenda's sweets . I will miss watching Nisa talking to Rabiatul about random things that i know nothing about . I will miss saying "JiaQi!" to Jiaqi when she keeps SMSing in class . I will miss waking Yatung up when the teacher comes into the class room . I will miss Phylliz playing the golden Pi-Sai game . I will miss listening to Maryam sing . I will miss shushing the class . I will miss smiling retardedly at my classmates . I will miss leading the class in random cheers . I will miss counter attacking Jervenne , Natalie and Irene's insults . I will miss having recess with Jervenne , Irene and Natalie . I will miss staying over at nat's with Irene and Jervenne . I will miss so so many things in 2M . 8:10 PM
|
Hello! Goodbyes are for lonely people ❤Simple Plan <3 ❤ Misc ❤Bilson ❤Mr Cheang ❤Patricia ❤Perry ❤XinZhi Eunosians ❤Brannigan ❤Crystal ❤Rayson ❤Samantha ❤TuanGiap ❤ZhaoHua Cedarians ❤2M ❤Anu ❤Daphne ❤Geraldine ❤JieYing ❤Kimberly ❤Rabiatul ❤Sarah R ❤Shamitaa Throwers ❤Alethea ❤Livia ❤Lee ❤Lenis ❤Nicole ❤Nikki ❤Ya Le ❤Yen Yin friend Rewind October 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 |